Here you can download and print out all of the important forms! You need to have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to do this, however. Click here to install Acrobat Reader: Download Acrobat Reader
- Application Form for Admission to Studies for Foreign Applicants
- Information Leaflet on the Application Form for Admission to Studies
- Form "Payment by Credit Card"*
- Form "List of Priorities"
- Information Leaflet on the uni-assist coordination procedure
- Download Adobe Acrobat Reader
* = Please note that you have to complete and sign the form "Payment by credit card" legibly and then send the original form to uni-assist. Please do not submit a scanned or faxed copy of the form!
- For a list of the websites of uni-assist universities, click here.
- For information on studying and living in Germany, the internet portal www.inobis.de contains a wealth of information, advice, databases and a glossary of important terms.
- Click here to access the Inobis "Application checklist" database.
- Click here for the uni-assist database containing information on gaining admission to a German university with your foreign qualifications.
- Information regarding the international equivalency of school and university certificates in Germany (for all foreign countries): www.anabin.de.
- For information on the TestDaF test ("Test Deutsch als Fremdsprache"; a nationally recognised test taken to demonstrate one's German language competence to German universities), plus information on the addresses of the test centres and how to prepare for the test (language courses in one's own country, independent study, etc.), please go to: www.testdaf.de.
- An overview of studying opportunities in Germany is available on the following websites:
- For information on money transfer from abroad, please go to www.moneygram.com.