Direct Links to online application services:
Special information for applicants of certain universities:
Special information on applying for Master's degree courses at the Leuphana University of Lüneburg (website in German only)
When applying for the Beuth Hochschule für Technik in Berlin please use the online application form on the university's website. Please send it to uni-assist together with all other required documents. Kindly note that neither uni-assist's online application form nor the form by the DAAD can be accepted as an application form for the Beuth Hochschule of Technik
When applying for HafenCity University of Hamburg via uni-assist please additionally use the online application on the university's website. The university's application system will be online from June 1rst until July 15th.
Make use of the advantages of our online application service:
- You can fill in the application form conveniently at your computer, print it and submit it online. Don't forget to save your data! Your data will be stored for any future applications.
- You can fill out and save applications to as many uni-assist universities as you are interested in. Please note, however, that once you have submitted an application you can no longer make changes to it. Instead you will have to send uni-assist a new application form with the changes before the application deadline.
- When applying, you can choose from the range of courses actually offered by your chosen university and thereby avoid mistakes in your subject choice.
- You can submit scanned copies of your application documents. Provided your payment of our processing fee is booked to our account in due time, we will pre-check your application based on the documents you have sent us online and will inform you of whether you should subsequently hand in authenticated copies.
- You will receive an applicant number through which you can track the status of your application and hand in further applications at a later point in time. Even if you have submitted your application by post, you can still track its status; simply set up an online account with us.
- You can prioritise your list of desired courses of study, and when it comes to admission time, you can find out what universities are predicting as soon as they put this information on the system (in August at the earliest).
- You can communicate with us conveniently and quickly.
Before applying online you should thoroughly gather information on the university of your choice. You also need an email-address as well as a software program for reading PDF-files in order to be able to apply online.
You can only send your application form electronically once you have printed it out. For a final processing of your application, you have to submit authenticated copies of all necessary application documents together with your printed and signed application form to uni-assist e.V. by the end of the application period. Also, a sufficient payment has to be booked to our account in due time!